International award winning design – the ultimate in function, style and choice.
The markilux 1500/1600 Jellybean is one of the most popular awnings within in the markilux range. The brilliant style of this semi-cassette awning has been distinguished with an international iF Product Design Award, recognising its proven technology and superior design.
Available in the new Lounge Collection – the exclusive nano powder coated frame finishes offer the latest in unparalleled self cleaning technology. These durable, harmonious and timeless colours are now available as part of the Lounge style: nano cream white matt finish, nano stone grey metallic and nano anthracite metallic.
- 1500 model Attractive, oval shaped arms with gas-primed pistons keep the cover particularly taut during all extensions.
- 1600 model Corrosion-resistant and wear-free, twin steel-linked, chain-linked, spring-tensioned arms
- An integrated brush system sweeps loose debris from fabric, ensuring the fabric cover remains clean.
- Dynamic, smooth finishing of the cover board gives the unit the appearance of a cassette awning.
- Strong 50mm round steel torque bar prevents twisting and bowing.
- Strong, oversized 85mm roller tube ensures the cover rolls up evenly, preventing sagging.
- All moving joints are solidified drop-forged aluminium.
- Pitch of the awning can be set between 0º and 50º.
- Standard operation is manual with a 5:1 ratio servo assisted gearbox (1500 only, optional for 1600) and removable, stainless-steel winding handle.
- Discuss which model (1500 or 1600) is best suited to your application with your markilux specialist.
- Maximum width of 6.6m.
- Maximum extension of up to 3.5m (1500) and up to 4.0m (1600).
- Custom-made awnings up to 13.0m wide, with the a junction roller and split covers.
- Servo assisted gearbox (1600).
- Somfy motorisation with remote and automatic controls and sensors.
- Shadeplus â€“ manual or motorised extendable drop valance (1500 only).
- Accessories include wall sealing profile, fabric valance, removable side blind and coloured end caps.
- Integrated infrared radiant heating module.