Slim, Strong and simply stylish
The re-designed markilux 5010 Cocoon is elegantly designed and robust. The proven cassette awning in a new design line. Its is classic, modern and is exclusive from the cassette to the brackets, with a timeless elegance.
This fully enclosed cassette is stylishly contoured, with the retracted awning fitting neatly into the elliptical cassette profile. This awning is supremely strong and stable, and is ideally suited to both residential and commercial applications.
Available in the new Lounge Collection – the exclusive nano powder coated frame finishes offer the latest in unparalleled self cleaning technology. These durable, harmonious and timeless colours are now available as part of the Lounge style: nano cream white matt finish, nano stone grey metallic and nano anthracite metallic.
- Fabric and arms are completely protected in the slender 150mm-deep, fully enclosed cassette.
- All moving joints are solidified drop-forged aluminium and arm profiles are made of 4mm aluminium extrusion, providing extreme strength.
- Corrosion-resistant and wear-free, twin chain-linked, spring-tensioned arms.
- Teflon-coated, bronze bushes ensure the arms run smoothly.
- Screws and fittings are corrosion-resistant stainless-steel.
- Strong, oversized 85mm roller ensures the fabric cover rolls up evenly, preventing sagging.
- Pitch can be set between 0º and 85º.
- Integrated gutter within the front profile provides drainage.
- Elegantly engineered wall brackets ensure ultimate stability.
- Manual operation with a 5:1 ratio gearbox with a removable stainless-steel winding handle.
- Maximum width of 7.0m (single unit).
- Extension up to 4.0m.
- Custom-made awnings up to 21.0m wide with a one piece cover or junction rollers.
- Servo assisted gearbox.
- Somfy motorisation with remote and automatic controls and sensors.
- Shadeplus extendable drop-down valance.
- Accessories include wall sealing profile.
- Integrated infrared radiant heating module.