Top of the range award-winning awning made from austenitic stainless-steel.
The markilux ES-1 is a leading example of precision German engineering, displaying the optimum harmony of material, design and function. As flagship of the markilux range, the ES-1 is arguably the most aesthetically pleasing and desirable awning on the market. Favoured by architects, designers, specifiers and the style connoisseur, the ES-1’s sharp lines and striking beauty complement contemporary architecture.
Markilux ES-1 go beyond the standard
Innovative design – brushed finish austenitic V4A, marine-grade stainless-steel.
- Ideally suited for locations affected by city pollutants or aggressive sea air.
- Concealed elliptical cassette design, providing a sleek, streamlined appearance.
- Teflon-coated, bronze bushes ensure the arms run smoothly.
- Designer arms using the perfected gas-piston technique ensure taut fabric cover throughout all extensions and retraction positions.
- The sturdy 50mm torque bar withstands twisting and bowing and the 95mm roller tube ensures a square and taut fabric cover.
- Somfy remote control operation is standard.
- Pitch can be set between 5º – 30º.
- Maximum width of 6.5m.
- Extension up to 3.5m.
- Somfy automatic controls and sensors.
- Accessories include feature end caps, available in copper, brass or stainless steel.
- Integrated infrared radiant heating module.