A conservatory shading system straight from the design studio with superb technological qualities.
The markilux 8000 is regarded as the best conservatory awning on the market for its performance, reliability, endurance and ease of installation.
The markilux 8000 Conservatory awning is ideally suited to glass conservatories, pergolas, courtyards, playgrounds, cafes and restaurants.
Plus, with increasing restrictions on smoking in public places, the external conservatory awning is the ideal solution to extend the seating area of restaurants, cafes, pubs and clubs.
Rated to Wind Resistance Class 3 (Beaufort 6)
- Exterior sun protection as a flat, curved or barrel vaulted application.
- Sturdy, one piece self-supporting, extruded aluminium cassette.
- An extremely stable, extruded front profile ensuring an absolute minimum of sagging of the fabric cover.
- Two independently working gas pistons create an optimum, precise and even fabric cover tension.
- All bearings utilise Teflon-coated bronze bushes.
- The retracted fabric cover is protected from soiling by a brush seal between cassette and front profile.
- The specialised fabric cover “stabilizing technique™” pioneered by markilux delivers a flatter and more stable fabric cover.
- Exceptionally tear resistant, 12mm kevlar transportation belt ensures the fabric cover extends and retracts easily, effortlessly and smoothly.
- Perfected slide and guide rail system minimises noise during operation.
- In curved applications, the side track profiles are bent to an exact degree for smooth gliding and frictionless movement.
- Awning fabric covers made with Swela Teflon-infused coating are UV and weather resistant, non-fading, rot proof, resistant to all detrimental environmental influences, water and oil repellent, and quick drying.
- Somfy motorisation is standard.
- Maximum width of 6.5m (single unit).
- Extension up to 7.0m.
- Maximum coverage up to 36.0m2 per unit, or coupled up to 108.0m2 with three linked units.
- Somfy remote and automatic controls and sensors.